Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONE, im about to run

13 year-old im done with you all you do is hurt me with your words i cant like at you all. you hurt me. you said one you is going hute me really bad so to save her the time im writing my "will". im scared i need help,please.

RE: DONE, im about to run

Thanks for contacting us at the National Runaway Switchboard.

It sounds like you're very upset and really want help. It sounds like you're saying someone has hurt you with their words. You also state that you are writing a "will" - which might be an indication that you feel you are in danger for your life.

If you feel like you are a danger to yourself and need support, you have the option of calling the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. They are available 24 hours a day.

If you feel like you are in danger of being attacked by someone else, you have the option to call 911 for protection.

If you are in crisis and need support or resources, we are available to talk any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1-800-RUNAWAY (800-786-2929). You can also chat with us via our web site right here, between 4:30pm and 11:30pm, Central time, every single day. Just click the big red button.

Please give us a call or chat if you need further support, and take care.

~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X