run away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are a confidential and anonymous hotline which means that we only collect information from callers when necessary, such as in abuse cases. What happens when people call us is that we just talk to them and try to explore options. We can also make conference calls with those places if you would like us to in an effort to further advocate and make sure you are feeling safe.

It sounds like you are very uncertain about what to do. We don’t tell people what to do but we can talk with you about what you are thinking and what options may be available.

We wish you the best of luck.

~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I'm scared...I don't know what to do anymore...

If youl suggest something..then I will do it...because I want to feel safe again...

Comment

Thank you for contacting us again. At this time, we have provided all of the resources that we can on the bulletin boards. If you would like to continue, please call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) for added support and resources.

~NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
        x
        x
        Working...
        X