I don't know what to do help!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do help!!

I don't know what to do...my life sucks...my mom does not think I love her and my brothers are really mean to me all because they are older than me. something really bad happened to me too when I was 5 from my brother when he was 10 I was forced into u-know-what...i've never told anyone at all for 7 years. well I got affected by that and now I have some condition that makes me poison myself (it's hard to explain) and I puke ALOT. and my parents don't know how I got it. also he gets what ever he wants all because if he doesn't get what he wants he will give my family HELL...they all think he is an angel, too, and it ticks me off. I never tried killing myself but I have hurt myself. there is more but I do not want to get too personal...nobody understands me at all and when I tell them I have gone through alot they don't believe me. I want to run away but the only thing stopping me is that I have nowhere to go. where do I go??

RE: I don't know what to do help!!

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard. We are sorry to hear about the way things are going for you. It’s unfortunate that you had to experience such horrible things as a child. You stated that you have never told anyone about what happened to you as a child. Is there anyone whom you feel comfortable discussing with what happened to you? Have you ever thought about attending counseling to discuss your feelings? How have you been coping with things?

You stated that you have been thinking about running but haven’t done so because you wouldn’t know where to go. Depending upon your city and state, there may be a safe place near you. In order to locate a safe place for you, we would need some additional information (i.e. city, state, age). Is there any way that you can give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929)? Our hotline is confidential, anonymous, toll-free and available 24 hours 7 days. We would be able to provide immediate assistance and offer the option of calling around to any nearby shelters in your area.

Do you feel safe? If you feel like your immediate safety is at risk, you can dial 911. You stated that you haven’t tried to kill yourself but that you have hurt yourself in the past. Is anyone else aware that you have hurt yourself before? Have you considered speaking with someone professionally about that? The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is open to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Their hotline is available 24 hours as well and can be reached at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

We wish you the best and we look forward to hearing from you.

~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X