•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod3
    replied
    Re: I dont know what to do

Thank you for sharing you situation with the National Runaway Switchboard. It sounds like a really tough situation with your dad and we imagine it is also quite frustrating. It is understandable that you wouldn’t want to live like that anymore and we’d be happy to discuss possible options for you. We are not here to tell anyone what to do, including whether to run or not. However, we can talk about pros and cons of both choices (to run away or to try and make things more manageable at home). If you haven’t had a chance to already, you may find this link to our website helpful. It talks about common questions to think about before running. http://www.1800runaway.org/youth/nrs_can_help/

Regardless of what you choose, we hope you are able to remain safe. If you’d like to continue discussing your situation, you are more than welcome to call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or “Live Chat” by clicking on the red button on our website, www.1800runaway.org. We hope that helps and feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Best of luck!

-NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I dont know what to do

I dont know what to do

My dad hates me because i don't like doing anything that he likes doing so he forces me to do them and the we both start yelling at each other. when that happens it usally ends by him walking away screaming and this happens day and day out and i just want it to stop i think i am going to run away becasue i cant live this life anymore
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X