Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick and tiered

im a 17 year old female.I have decided to runaway, but i have no place to go.i currently live in hemet california.Is there anywhere near here i can go if i cant find a place to stay?

re: sick and tired

Hi there,
    Thanks for contacting us here at the National Runaway Switchboard. We are more than glad to help you in any way that we can, for now it seems you just need some shelters in your area. It looks like the closest shelter to you is in Perris, CA. There are only 2 that we have.

New Beginnings Group Home
    951-940-4928

U Turn for Christ
    909-943-7097

You can also try calling 211 from a local number. They are an information line that may be able to give you more shelter resources in your area. If you need anything else or would like to talk with us about what is going on, options, a safe plan, or perhaps a way to communicate with your parents if needed please don't hesitate to call. We will not talk you out of what you feel but we want to try and help you stay safe. We are anonymous and confidential and are 24/7. You can also call us free from any payphone at 1-800-RUNAWAY.
    Good luck and stay safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X