What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?

I was not eating or eating under 400 calories a day from mid august to early january and did not tell anyone. I have a really bad relationship with my mother so I will never tell her the only person i have told is my guidance counselor and my swim coach. I really wish I didnt have to do it but my guidance counselor said i have to go to the doctors and talk to them or tell my mom and if i dont she will. I just dont want to do this anymore and it makes me want to leave for a while until it blows over. What do I do???

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard during this difficult time. It sounds like you are in a rough situation and that it may be difficult to reach out but we’re glad you chose us. We are a nondirective crisis hotline for runaway and homeless youth; we would be able to provide you with resources that may be able to help you out but we can’t tell you what you should or shouldn’t do.

You mentioned that you don’t have a good relationship with your mom. What happened that caused you to have a bad relationship? And how do you think she’ll react if you tell her about what’s been going on? Why do you think you are feeling hesitant about going to see a dr.?

We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-RUNAWAY. Please call us anytime you need further assistance or want some resources to help provide you with additional information. Again, thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard and we look forward to hearing from you.

~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X