+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: i want to run away, but i dont know when or where i'll go?

Unregistered

I wanna run away but I don't know where to go and when

Hi, I wanna run away. I don't belong any where I go. I don't fit in, and people hate me and make my life a living hell. I've gone to court for PFA reasons cuz my dad would beat me, he grabbed my kneck and threw me up against a wall t where my feet weren't even on the ground any more. He's smacked me upside the head to where I see stars. He pushe my mom down the stairs once or twice. And they would hit each other. There's fighting every where I go. At school I'm called whore, slut, a bitch, and told that I should drop dead. And some of those people are my best friends and they turned and then told me they didn't mean it they only did it so the one person would still be friends with them. I have only one person in my life who cares about me and its my best guy friend. We're both 12 and in 7th grade. We want to run away and we have the same problems. He gets called ugly, fat, retarded, as he is Also told that he should just fall off the face of he planet and we don't know what to do. We both want to kill our selves but we both mentionedtonwach other of just leaving and running away together just because we are tired of all the bull crap. Can you give us somewhere to go.? Or tell us where.? Any where would work. Just please, we can't take it any more.

I want to run away

My parents treat me like an animal

My parents treat me like an animal they hit me with a belt they through me stuff they put me to do all the stuff at home they put me to work am only thirteen years old they take all the money away I don't want to be with them I need help I want kill my self thru don't let me hang aut with my friends they don't let do anything they always screaming at me saying that they going to through me aut of the house I need help now

Super Moderator
    Thank you for contacting us and telling us your story. It sounds like you are going through a very difficult situation right now and we hope to help you find some resources for a safe place to go. It was very brave of you to reach out to us, we know that it can be very hard to tell your story to people. Have you ever told anyone else about what is going on at home and school?

We are very sorry to hear that your dad is hurting you when you are at home. Nobody deserves to feel scared or unsafe at home. It sounds like he is also abusive towards your mom, is that correct? You mentioned that you had gone to court for PFA reasons, can you explain what that is? If you are feeling unsafe at home, you have the right to call the police for help.

It sounds like you and your best guy friend are also being bullied at school. We are sorry that your friends and classmates are calling you those horrible names. Have you told anyone at the school about what is going on? Again, that is a right that you have, to talk with the teachers or administrators about what is going on. You can also go to the website www.stopbullying.gov for further tips or resources to help you out.

It sounds like the two of you are planning on running away from home but need a safe place to go. We definitely have a database of resources such as shelter or other safe places to go and we are completely confidential. You can give us a call here at anytime and we can help you find those places. If youíd like, we can also help you make calls to them to inquire if they have any beds or availabilities.
    You also mentioned that you two had contemplated suicide but decided to run away instead. Did you have a plan? We are sorry to hear that but there is a number to call is you feel that way again. Their number is 1-800-273-8255 and they are available 24 hours a day.

You can reach us here at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) if you would like to talk with us some more. We also have online chat services that are available from 4:30 PM-11:30 PM (CST), 7 days a week if you would like to talk with us that way instead.

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.

~NRS

Super Moderator

Re: My parent treat me like an animal

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time right now and we are so glad you contacted us for some support. You mentioned that you are having a really tough time with your parents and it sounds like at times they can be emotionally and even physically abusive. How long have you been dealing with this for? It sounds like because of everything that has been going you have gotten to the point that you are feeling suicidal. Itís understandable that this is taking a toll on you but it was very brave to reach out to get help. If you are currently having suicidal thoughts one resource you can reach out to 24 hours a day is the National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-8255. Also keep in mind if your parents are physically or verbally/emotionally abusive or threatening to kick you out, you have every right to make a report with Child Protective Services and let someone know what is going on. Everyone has the right to be safe. Have you ever told anyone about the abuse? A friend, another family member, or possibly a teacher/counselor?

We want you to know that you can always feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your situation more in depth. Our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), is always available to help. We also have an online chat that is open from 4:30p to 11:30p CST. All of our services are completely confidential and anonymous. While we canít tell you what to do, there is always someone available to listen, provide support, and talk about safe options and resources that may be available. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Take care and stay safe.

Unregistered

were will i go

i want to run away from my house because my mom said she would not have a 3rd child and she TRYED when she promised. my mom and dad are always lying to my face. they dont love me at all. my parents dont care about me just my 3 year old brother. help me please

Super Moderator

re: were will i go

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i want to run away from my house because my mom said she would not have a 3rd child and she TRYED when she promised. my mom and dad are always lying to my face. they dont love me at all. my parents dont care about me just my 3 year old brother. help me please
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline and sharing your story. We're so sorry you feel like your parents dont love you. That sounds like it feels lonely in your house and uncomfortable to live in. Have you told them how they make you feel? If you need to talk or get any kind of support please don't hesitate to give us a call at our 24 hour confidential hotline 1800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or live chat with us any day from 4:30-11:30pm central time.

Best of luck,
    NRS Supervisor

someone nice
    you are beautiful no matter what!!! and are much smarter than him!!! and i want to thank your boyfriend for being there for you!!!!!! i have felt this way to!!!! i have family that loves me and some that dont!!!!and i am very sorry for what has happen to you with your step-dad.........if i could i would let you come stay with me. i would love to help but i am only 12.. i hope you find what you are looking for!!!

Unregistered

I want to runaway

Well i have my bags packed and everything and I want to get away somewhere where i can get a job. I am thinking about saving up my money working right now. Im 14 and im turning 15 in september. I get 9$ an hour and work like 3 days a week. Once i get enough money im thinking about just leaving. But right now im on the verge of just leaving. I am in trouble at home right now bigtime. And i dont want to go through anything with my dad. I feel like he doesnt care about me anymore. I feel like he would rather ignore me instead of talk to me nowadays. And my mom thinks im doing all these drugs that im honestly not doing. My best friend is about to be kicked out. And everything is falling apart. I just want to tough it out until i get enough money. Or just say F it and leave now before i have the chance to get in larger trouble. Thanks. By the way im in michigan.

Super Moderator

re: i want to run away, but i dont know when or where i'll go?

Hi

Thanks for getting in contact with the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are experiencing a lot of difficulties all at once. It seems that you have been saving your money with plans of leaving. You stated that you will turn 15 in September. Do you have plans on leaving after your birthday? And if so, do you have a safe place where you will be able to stay? It sounds like you and your parents do not get along very well. You mentioned that your mother suspects that you are using drugs. Have you and your parents ever attended family counseling to help out with communication skills?

We are happy that you reached out to us. If you or your best friend is in need of somewhere to stay, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). Our hotline is toll-free, anonymous, confidential, and available 24/7. We can assist you and/or your friend with making conference calls to local agencies to try and secure resources.

We hope to hear from you.

Best Wishes
    ~NRS

scared

i want to runaway

My life sucks. My mom has never cared for me. She smokes weed nd abuses me (verbally nd physiclly). She cusses me out and sys she is going to call cps on me. I h.ve never met my dad. He is in prison and doesnt even know me. My grandm is the only person i cn rely on nd she is moving awy becuse she is fed up with my mom. I cnt trust my mom so i want to run away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast